What we offer Scouts
(and their families)
Safe practice facilities & loaner equipment
To book all scouting events please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Paul Durham
- Scout Archery Team workouts (your certified instructor & equipment, 15 shooter max) reserved range and time
- Archery merit badge seminar (complete in 3 hours, 6 participants min)
- Private lessons (perfect for incomplete merit badge work)
- Annual Scout Invitational Archery Tournament (April, details)
- TXAA Archery Class programs offering Learning Path with rank & award system
We also offer opportunities for service projects for rank advancement needs & Eagle Scout Projects.
Programs for Cubs
Girl Scout shooting events & Archery Award
Scout Archery Merit Badge
We offer a merit badge seminar to complete all the requirements in a three hour Saturday 9am-12 class. This is for groups of 10 or more. A single scout may join a seminar that is scheduled.
A scout must come prepared. He is to have read the archery merit badge pamphlet and completed the worksheet. The completed worksheet must be brought to class to be admitted.
Incomplete requirement work can be completed with a BSA certified counselor. This can be shooting requirement, or other material testing such as arrow repair, string making, etc.