TEXAS ARCHERY ACADEMY
30,000sf indoor training facility (community outreach of Texans Archery Club 501c3)
600 Accent Dr, #B Plano, TX 75075 (Directions)
Open to public – M-F 3:00pm-8:00pm; Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm
We provide YOU access to Archery. Texas Archery Academy is not a retail business, this is the community outreach of Texans Archery Club 501c3 (the largest independent archery club in Texas). We do not sell equipment. Public access may be limited at times do to large tournaments/events (check our Facebook postings on right margin of Home page).
The general public are invited to experience archery with us!… just walk-in during our posted public hours: M-F 3pm to 8pm, S-S 9am to 6pm
600 Accent Dr, #B Plano, TX
Questions: please come in and visit with our friendly range staff. Phones are voicemail only.
GIFT OF ARCHERY FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
ARCHER’S PASSPORT CARD $100
Discounts $20 Day Range Pass 50%!, Ten visits at $10
Great follow up to Discover Archery or not ready for membership
(includes upgraded equipment or use your own)
Give the gift of Archery! Gift cards also available at the front counter. Can be loaded for any amount – best for giving a membership to someone.
What the public can do –
Start with our Discover Archery – one hour session $20 – starts hourly, every day, no reservation needed, limited to groups of four or less in a party (no experience needed, all ages, basic instruction and equipment included)… just walk in! Participants enjoy progressive equipment, targets and action! Enjoy the digital arcade!
Public Range Fees – (must range certify to move off 10 yard range)
- $10 Hour Pass (Range certified returning guest with our basic equipment or use your own equipment)
- $20 Day Pass (Range certified returning guest with upgraded equipment or use your own equipment).
Frequent visitors should consider our ARCHER’S PASSPORT card or membership in Texans Archery Club
- $20 Intro to Archery Clinic – Saturdays 11am, … Learn to shoot and be safe on a range!… for ages 9+ (all equipment included), FREE to new members within first month of joining. sign up 15 minutes before class, but class size is limited to 15 students.
- Learning Path Archery Classes … monthly programs where students work through Archers Quest rank advancements.
- Book a private lesson with our team of instructors. The Academy offers options for the beginner to expert.
Our authorized instructors have been background screened by USA Archery, and successfully completed the Safe Sport training program; a United States Olympic Committee requirement for all USA Archery coaches. (loaner equipment provided if needed). No unauthorized instructors are allowed to teach at our facilities. Ask the front counter to discuss your lesson needs
We can assist with your event needs too:
- birthday parties,
- private group event,
- corporate team building,
- your fundraising needs,
- Scout merit badge & programs
- archery team workouts.
Additional seasonal seminars:
- Bowhunting University
- Hunter Education
- Instructor Certification
- Bow tuning
Safety Video required to watch before shooting on our ranges: