We provide the public access to Archery through our network of facilities. We are not a retail business, this is the community outreach of Texans Archery Club (the largest independent archery club in Texas).
The general public are invited to experience archery with us!… just walk-in during our posted public hours:
Texas Archery Academy T-F 3pm to 8pm, S-S 9am to 6pm
600 Accent Dr, #B Plano, TX
Questions: please come in and visit with our friendly range staff. Phones are voicemail only.
What the public can do –
- Start with our Discover Archery – 30 minute session $10 (All ages, starts hourly, basic instruction and equipment included)… All Groupons for Discover Archery are to be redeemed at Plano indoor range (starts hourly, no reservation, you get an hour of shooting instead of 30 minutes for regular Discover Archery). How to buy our Groupon discount offer
- Range Pass – $10 for an hour or Shoot all day for $20, use your own equipment or check out our arsenal of loaner equipment $10…
- or explore any of the options below…
- Book a private lesson with our team of instructors starting at $35/hr. All have been background screened by USA Archery, and successfully completed the Safe Sport training program; a United States Olympic Committee requirement for all USA Archery coaches. (loaner equipment provided if needed) More info on the instructors authorized to teach at Texas Archery Academy.
- Learning Path Archery Classes … Next steps after Discover Archery – Intro, Rec League, Academy classes, Select team practices….Sign up at front counter!
- ARCHERS QUEST... earn Archery Ranks! – Can’t come to our facility? …available to participants anywhere FREE! Start now! … see video below on program, then go to ArchersQuest.info to start!
- Bowhunting University/Seminars
- Instructor Development/Seminars
We can assist with your event needs too:
- birthday parties,
- “TAG” event,
- private group event,
- corporate team building,
- your fundraising needs,
- Scout merit badge & programs
- archery team workouts.
Safety Video required to watch before shooting on our ranges: